Monday, April 22, 2013

AVOID Hauser Group/Hausernet Mail Decoy Program - if you're looking for consistent pay, look elsewhere!

UPDATE: February 26, 2014 - They have been paying somewhat monthly, but still owe me backpay from July 2011 to December 2012. But I have gotten paid for January 2013 to July 2013. So at least I've gotten something, but who knows if I'll ever see the backpay? There is one person on their Yahoo Group who claims to have received all of their backpay, but they seem to be the only one. Everyone else is still waiting.

UPDATE: May 15, 2013 - I did receive a payment from them on May 9th for January 2013 entries, but I still wouldn't recommend signing up to Hausernet because they still owe me a lot of backpay and are still slow to pay.

ORIGINAL POST:

I'm not going to bother linking to them because I don't think anyone should join this company if they ever expect to be paid, but here's the information about them in case you want to copy and paste to your browser:

hausernet[dot]com/opportunities[dot]html

Just replace [dot] with .

I've been a decoy with Hausernet for over 11 years now. At first, it took a while to receive my first payment because I didn't meet their minimum requirements because I wasn't getting enough volume.

From 2002 to 2009, I was getting paid on time. Then from 2010 onwards, they started getting behind a bit on payments, and they would make promises, but would only end up paying to people who complained about not getting paid.

Fast forward to today. The last payment I ever received from them was a check for entries I made in June 2010 to June 2011 - this payment was received on January 2012. This is the longest I have ever gone without them sending any form of payment whatsoever (before, the longest I went without a payment was almost a year, but now this is longer by a few months). And now they're almost two whole years behind on payments, which I still doubt I'll be seeing for a long time.

Back in December 2012, Dave asked me for my PayPal address, which I quickly sent because I thought it meant that I would get a payment soon, but it's now April and I still haven't seen one PayPal payment since they switched to PayPal.

I emailed the person in charge of payments and she told me I would be paid that week. This was back in March and I never received anything. She was replaced by someone else who handles payments now, so I emailed him today and we'll see how it goes.

Anyway, just a warning to others who may be thinking about a mail decoy agent with Hausernet. If you're looking for a little bit of extra cash working from home, move on, because this isn't it. They don't pay on time, if at all. So you would only be wasting your time. All you'll get from this company are broken promises. They have completely lost my trust - I never believe a word that anyone from this company says anymore because it's just going to be another broken promise. I'll only believe what I see, and from my experience in the past couple of years, unfortunately, I haven't seen anything. Thanks for nothing, Hauser.

To be fair, they have paid some people via PayPal, but it's seemingly random as far as who gets paid. I have no clue why some people get PayPal payments and why others don't. But if you're looking for some consistent extra cash, this is far from it.

To any companies who are using Hausernet's delivery tracking services, I would also reconsider and maybe go with someone else who offers delivery tracking. You may be getting the service that you're offered, but Hauser isn't paying all of their contractors for the work they do.

28 comments:

Anonymous said...

I TOO HAVE NOT BEEN PAID IN OVER A YEAR AND A HALF. SO OBVIOUSLY YOU GOT THE BULLSHIT LETTER ABOUT THEM CATCHING UP WITH THIS YEAR!!! WHO CARES ABOUT THIS YEAR WHERE THE HECK IS OUR BACK PAY. I GOT A LETTER 3 DAYS AGO FROM SAM WHO NOW SAYS THAT IF YOU MADE AT LEAST TEN BUCKS IN JAN YOU SHOULD HAVE RECEIVED YOUR PAY BY NOW...WELL GUESS WHAT I MADE OVER 30. IN JAN AND HAVENT SEEN A FRICKEN DIME. GETTING TIRED OF THEIR EXCUSES. EMAIL ME IF YOU LIKE JMEYERS92692@YAHOO.COM WE CAN COMPARE NOTES IF YOU LIKE

Anonymous said...

update for you...i recieved jan. pay via pay pal a few weeks ago. im writing them again tonight..i want my back pay!!! lol good luck to you on your pay

Anonymous said...

I too am nearly two years behind and keep getting the same stall tactic. Beware.

Anonymous said...

Hauser owes me over $1000 for entries dating back to 2011! I have my daily printouts and am tempted to take them to small claims court. Sam emailed me two weeks ago indicating a check was in the mail. Haven't received anything. Check out their BBB rating: F

Anonymous said...

heres my update as well...i was paid for jan 2013 thru pay pal for one month and not a dime since. looks like they are falling back into their old ways.

Unknown said...

Ijoined Hausernet in 2008 - did'nt get too much mail to start with but get a fair amount now. Hah, what a joke, had an email to day telling me they have paid me $0.25. I f you live in England that is 16PENCE.

cheap rs gold said...

My spouse and i TOO Haven't been Paid out Throughout At least a year . 5. Therefore YOU GOT THE B . s . Notice On them CATCHING UP WITH This coming year!!! So what ABOUT THIS YEAR In which the HECK Can be OUR Again PAY.Runescape 2007 Gold

Anonymous said...

I have been a member for over 10 years and the same thing...no pay at all for 2011 and 2012. I have emailed them 5 times and they have not responded. Someone named Sam was responding back in June 2013 and now no response at all. It is amazing that they can stay in business. Stay away!!!

Anonymous said...

just sent another (this time nasty) email about our back pay. this is ridiculous. broken promises once again. last check for me was march. we are 6months behind once again and I am still due a year and half back pay. Im afraid if I stop entering mail Ill never see my money! ugh

Anonymous said...

whew I thought I was the only one they were behind with their pay. I switched addresses so had to close out the old address and username account and that particular account is about a year..at least...behind. I just send emails periodically. I used to go out of my way to make sure when I was on vacation that my neighbors would gather my mail and date it etc. im not doing that any more.. I have the post office hold my mail and just bag the reporting for that time. when I get a ' where are your reports?' from dave I just say 'I was gone and BY THE WAY what about that back pay?' always told that the inquiry will be passed on the whoever it is now that handles pay. of course its the same person I have been emailing myself. they have always been nice when I interact with them so I don't want to bad mouth them. I can see myself staying with this company for a long time but only if they treat me fairly..at least as fairly as I have treated them. Since paypal I have been getting paid but I am not even sure on what schedule they are on.

Admin said...

Same issue, only I've only been with them for about 6 months. I have submitted at least 100 pieces of mail and have been paid $.50 to date.

Marsha Cooper said...

they owe me for the entire year of 2012. I have been paid for 2011 and what I did in 2010. That is when I got back with them.
I did hausernet prior but moved and they didn't need me where I moved to. At that time they did pay me for what I had done.
I'm happy to now be paid to paypal each month for this year, but I would still love to see what I earned in 2012 as I really could use the money.

Anonymous said...

Same here! They keep saying email and sam. haha a scam!

Unknown said...

WORST job ever!! I literally get at least 15 pieces a day to enter but every time payday comes around it's like pulling teeth!! I email, call and pretty much harass every time and either get no response or $15 and a crap explanation. Not to mention what I do get paid is all back pay. I've asked to quit, tried to quit, nobody helps you with that either. STAY FAR AWAY. What seems like easy, extra cash is just not worth it.

Unknown said...

DO NOT work for them. Avoid avoid avoid. What seems like easy, extra cash turns into nothing short of what you feel like is stalking every month around payday. You can email, call, etc. and if you DO get an answer and money it is 100% of the time backpay. RUN

DJackson said...

I have not had any issue with Hauser. But, I don't a mass volume. I can't complain. I'm not going to get rich, but its equal to the investment of time.

Anonymous said...

im still waiting for the full year of 2012 back pay. we are now at the almost end of 2014. NOT Right! hausernet, if you read these posts, come on already. live up to your end of the bargain. This is bullshit! who works for free . anyone who wants to email me with their notes i can be reached at jmeyers92692@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Hausernet rarely pays unless a decoy really complains. They are a horrible and corrupt company.

Anonymous said...

update: im still owed for all of 2012, however no one will answer my letters or calls. Awful! pay up hauser

APurple Pansy said...

2015 and they are further behind.

majormentality said...

They owe me as well. Guess it is time to turn them in to the local authorities for Internet fraud.

Anonymous said...

Has anyone reported them to the Better Business Bureau yet?

APurple Pansy said...

I reported them to the BBB but nothing was done..... Bill Dave on a paypal bill and then get a lawyer involved is the only way he pays. AND... beware he will NEVER repeat NEVER take any names off any lists. It is your responsibility. Not impressed DAVID HAUSER. Not a way to run a legit business.

Anonymous said...

I had worked for them for years. At first , they paid, then they paid infrequently until they finally quit paying altogether. I had to beg to get paid, and finally I just quit after they didn't pay despite my reminders. I've been with USmonitor right now, which is a lot better. They pay you once a month and I am glad , I don't have to deal with Hausernet services any more. They rip you off.

Anonymous said...

I quit, as they didn't pay for months. They never paid me what they owed me. I am with a different company now which has a better reputation and pays on time. They are not the only decoy company.

Anonymous said...

I worked for HauserNet for about 4 years. They paid pretty regularly at first and then the payments got fewer and farther betweeen. I had to start emailing them and begging for payment. I finally gave up and quit about 2 years ago. I'm still receiving mailings from them, which is very annoying. Do yourself a favor and stay far away from this company.

I highly recommend US Monitor. They are a very reputable mail decoy company.

bellegoo said...

I haven't been paid in 4 months and that payment was for last summer. I am going to start throwing it in the trash.

Anonymous said...

I have stopped over ten years and they still use my address and I know for a fact it’s houser. Bet you never see a penny