Tuesday, March 04, 2014

Blanket pilling...

I should have known not to buy a fleece blanket that didn't specifically say it was "anti-pill". Ah well, lesson learned. I bought it (Tommy Hilfiger Full/Queen Plush Fleece Blanket) months ago and it did occur to me that it could pill, but I never expected it to do it so much. It just felt so soft in the store and I couldn't resist getting it.



I thought maybe the pilling would go away after a few washes, but no such luck. Everything gets covered in tiny little balls of fleece - the bed, my clothes, the floor, my hair. I might as well just stop using it, but then I'd feel that would be a waste of the money I spent on it. Next time, I'll shop around some more and actually look at some reviews first.

For anyone who sees this blanket in a store, walk away! Don't waste your money like I did, unless you like being covered in fuzz.

No comments: