Sunday, September 11, 2022

No place has felt like home

 I moved in 2020 and so far no place I've lived since then has felt like a home to me. I think the reason is because I basically got rid of all of my furniture back then and have been moving in with people who already had furnished homes. None of the furniture in any of the homes has been how I would ever decorate a space.

The current place I live is a room that basically belongs to the cats that were here before me. And it's also filled with other people's stuff, so there's barely even space for all of my clothes here.

I'm really hoping to be able to find a place for myself to make my own and finally feel at home, but with not much money and no job, there's no way I'd even be able to afford to rent anywhere. I just want to feel at home again.

No comments: